Motoshield Pro Tint Film provides a wide range of solutions; for owners looking to upgrade their windows for greater protection. Our film is comparable to 3M, costing up to 60% less. We are also better and more affordable than Suntek, Solargard, and other leading manufacturers. Our coolest ceramic tint blocks up to 99% UV, 99% IR, 70% TSER, and 95% Glare. Moreover, it is nano-tech based and only 2mm in thickness, reduce interior temperature up to 25°F, environmentally friendly. Ceramic film is the highest quality of window tint film. This listing does not include Sunroof/Sun Strip. This listing is not for Tesla 3 or Tesla X. We have two other listings just for Tesla 3 and Tesla X that have panoramic roof.
- PLEASE INDICATE THE REQUIRED INFO: the Year, Make, Model (2011 or later model) and Shade. This listing is for SUV, Truck and Mini Van ONLY. We have a separate listing for Sedan and Coupe. We will have to CANCEL your order if we don’t receive the required info within 2 business days
- THIS LISTING INCLUDES: front passenger and driver side, rear passenger and driver side, any vent or quarter windows, precut front windshield film, and precut rear windshield film. For some Trucks, please specify your rear glass is one piece or three pieces with automatic windows or manual windows. Please CONTACT US first if your car is before 2010 since our system does not have many templates of FRONT WINDSHIELD for 2010 or older cars
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHADE: for example, you could choose to have 50% for the front two doors and 15% for the rear two doors, 5% for the rear glass, and 70% for the front windshield. You will only receive 35% if you do not specify
- HOW TO ORDER: please click on “customize now” in the Buy Box on the right hand side, tell us the vehicle info and customize your shade
- PERFECT FIT: every application is tested and confirmed to fit your car. No cutting required. It has excess film that must be removed and may require heat shrinking to fit any curvature of your windows prior to installing the precut tint. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INSTALLATION PROBLEMS